Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Missionary Adventures

Last week was an adventure! I...
 
 - Sat in the car when it was pouring rain (cats and dogs and then some! We were soaking wet after just running to the car with an umbrella!) waiting for some of the elders to get a prescription for strep throat (Don't get sick on a mission. It's the worst!)
 - Went to my first zone conference and learned a lot for myself and for my investigators and the mission president taught us a drinking game (Captain Puff). It was with water. No worries. :)
 - turned 22 years old. Don't let anyone tell you you can't celebrate your birthday on you mission. It's possible! My companion surprised me by decorating my desk. And the person we had dinner with surprised me with a tres leches cake!
 - Found a wonderful investigator. He specifically and sincerely asked us about who Christ is, and how He can help us change our nature, and what he needs to do to get there. This is how you make a missionary's day. Never believe that no one's interested in the church!
 - drew a bird weasel. My (not so) little brother randomly wondered what a bird weasel looks like so I took him up on the challenge. I almost forgot how much I love drawing and bringing my imagination to life. Enjoy!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment