Monday, March 10, 2014

February update

Here are a few things that happened in the recent past:
 - I finished an enormous journal of 340 pages (started in May last year)
 - got transferred to Lewisville! It's interesting since I get to go to church outside of the mission.
 - walked a TON. It's a great stress reliever.
 - started eating a lot more fruits and vegetables
 - discovered the beauty of Croc flats. Cute, comfortable, cheap, and they don't even look like Crocs!
 - learned how to make enchiladas, avocado boats
 - discovered the beauty of hispanic supermarkets. Lots of mariachi music, really good food, lots of produce, and lots of chaos. :)
 - zone conference!
 - I've officially been a missionary for a year! I've grown in so many ways and I've changed a lot. Serving a mission is the best thing I've done so far and the rewards are endless! This is the best cause in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment