Monday, August 26, 2013

Randomness

A piece of cheese fell out of my sandwich into the shape of a question mark. No, I didn't arrange it that way. It's things like this that make my day. :) 

Oh, and another thing that made me laugh was how my Tongan companion reacted to this joke:

Conversation between Texans:
MR ducks
MR not
OSAR
LIB, MR ducks!

She heard this joke for the first time and it took her a while to get it, but once she did she was laughing so hard and the laughter was contagious. :)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment